[tcb] Re: Am I a H.B.B. Member?

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 12:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

When you travel out of Sprindale and you cross the
lake . look over Dennis's way (in the day time) you
will see things sparkle and shine  when the sun hits
them ... He hangs all of the good stuff off the side
of the mountain..The way I found out was a friend of
mine flys a helicopter over at Ft Hood .. he was up in
Fayettville and they kept getting weird readings on
the radar .. not being from around there he was
thinking all sorts of things UFOs etc .. he ask the
general and the general told him not to worry .it's
just that vw guy over on Bear trap that hangs all of
his nos stuff off the side of the side of the
mountain.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.