[tcb] Re: All this planing

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 23:33:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hey ole blue!
Hope Sue's surgery goes well!  I'll ask Elizabeth if
she can come down to Athens for a Manual Lymph
Drainage soon...
It speeds up healing after surgeries.
Sure wish I could make T@the P III...
Goin' to Hawaii screwed up my schedule at
work...Damned good trip, though!  Zip line 1,000 above
the valleys!

http://mail.yahoo.com