[tcb] Re: All packed up and ready to go

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 08:52:54 -0400

Me. Got my new engine in the bus day before yesterday. Fired it up and tuned it
yesterday. HOPE to put the finishing touches on it today. Mind you, I've been
having to shoe horn this in with 500000000 other things going on right now, so
I'm lucky to get an hour a day on it for the past couple of weeks. I really
didn't think I would get it done the past few weeks have been so jacked.

Purrs like a kitten, hopefully after today I can wipe my slate clean of others'
cars, shut off my phone starting Wed at noon and focus on shutting down myself
and relaxing for a few days, and giving Sonja a much needed relaxing weekend.
Poor girl is stressed out, as am I.

With the great weather expected, we'll probably bring Maurice "The God Father".
He's Dizzy's elder associate. We reluctantly saved him, as no one else would
because of his age. He's an 11 year old basset hound with alot of life left in
him. We figured he probably only has a year or so left, so we should give him a
good one.