[tcb] Re: Air Coolers site

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 15:24:42 -0500

Hey Julie,

Sorry to hear about this - my only guess is that this is either a web browser
(version) conflict or a corrupt user account. I reset your account - but if it
is a corrupt account I'll have to fix it when I get back.

If it is a web browser version conflict, send me your software details and I'll
file a ticket with the forum software folks.

Everything seems fine even on a slow connection from the Carthage thicket.