From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Accident
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 27, 2010, 8:15 AM

Fell off the deck around 3 am? Damn, was alcohol involved? : 0
I imagine the cracked ribs are the worst part, I hear they make laughing and
breathing painful. Get better soon Denis!

From: Brad Tripp <67type2@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 16:37:40 -0500
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Volksmeisters<volksmeisters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Accident

Hey everyone I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Denis fell off his deck
around 3:00 am this morning and was taken to Northwest medical Center in
Springdale around 4. He suffered 4 broken ribs, 6 stitches above his left eye,
cracked vertebra in his neck,
Bruised his spleen. He has severe scrapes from his neck to his waist. He has
his phone in his room. Send him a text today rather than calling. He is on
morphine and real tired 479-435-1133..............Brad, My ph is 479-936-6078

--
http://www.volksmeisters.com
http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/player/flash/audio_player.php?id=KTHXFM&uid=278