[tcb] Re: Accident

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 20:46:19 -0500

I don't think you can mail dangerous substances like Strongbow?

.

chuck wrote:
strongbow would be good.
oleblue

                            From: Brad Tripp <67type2@xxxxxxxxx
                            <mailto:67type2@xxxxxxxxx>>
                            Subject: [tcb] Accident

                            To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            <mailto:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
                            "Volksmeisters"
                            <volksmeisters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            <mailto:volksmeisters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
                            Date: Thursday, August 26, 2010, 4:37 PM

                            Hey everyone I hate to be the bearer of
                            bad news, Denis fell off his deck around
                            3:00 am this morning and was taken to
                            Northwest medical Center in Springdale
                            around 4. He suffered 4 broken ribs, 6
                            stitches above his left eye, cracked
                            vertebra in his neck,
                            Bruised his spleen. He has severe scrapes
                            from his neck to his waist. He has his
                            phone in his room. Send him a text today
                            rather than calling. He is on morphine and
                            real tired 479-435-1133..............Brad,
                            My ph is 479-936-6078

-- http://www.volksmeisters.com
                            <http://www.volksmeisters.com/>

http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/player/flash/audio_player.php?id=KTHXFM&uid=278