[tcb] Re: Accident

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:15:23 -0500

He is worth every penny of that and then some!

Of course we need our Denis, he's the best! (The best what I'm not quite sure.)

He will heal fast.  He is tough.

LONG LIVE DENIS!

On Aug 26, 2010, at 6:48 PM, Brad Tripp <67type2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't think anyone wants to pay $10000 a day

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 6:44 PM, Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Mike is right! What a drama queen! He just wanted some over the top room service. Imagine him running the poor, poor nurses all ragged. I feel worse for them than I did for the copperhead.

I already have a birthday card for him, maybe I should send it now while he is still amoung the living.

On Aug 26, 2010, at 6:30 PM, Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxx> wrote:

OMG! I hope he feels better soon. They need to make sure he's cleaned up ASAP, if I was in AR I would go up there now,but I'm not. So I hope someone makes sure he's well taken care of in that gosh darn hospital. Poor Denis.
Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

On Aug 26, 2010, at 06:20 PM, Brad Tripp <67type2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sammie,
No it was the sw corner of his deck. where he does his business. about 6ft to the ground. You might stop and see him, visiting hour are9-11, 2-4, 5-6, and 8-11 Medical ICU RM # 8, say that you are a relative. I will be in Eureka about 8:30am. Thanks Sammie, I'm sure he would appreciate your visit. They might move him by morning, I'm not sure yet. He looks rough. Like a bus accident. I talked to him at 4 pm and they still hadn't even cleaned him up yet. Blood on his face and hair was all still there. Claudette is going to go in the morning and make sure he's being taken care of. Thanks I will talk to you tomorrow.........Brad

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 5:55 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote: Brad: Is this the deck as in the one overhanging the cliff? Did he fall off the cliff? We are in Wilhemina State Park staying in the lodge. Should be in Springdale around noon tomorrow if we can do anything. My cell is 936-569-3542.
Sammie & Bev