[tcb] Re: A whole nother reason to abuse me

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:08:34 -0500

dumb bar? oh i am hurt...to each his own i guess. at least i have a "crashbar" :-) but i do agree with the stock pea shooter. that is what i run also an original left exit muffler and tip.

From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: A whole nother reason to abuse me
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:42:09 -0500

Splits don't have that dumb bar. The engine and tranny mount like a REAL vw in the split.
At 08:14 AM 10/20/2006, you wrote:
do splitties have that rear mustache bar like my bay does? if so you can't fit a tuck away on there trust me i learned it the hard way. the muffler hits the bar.

denis, i think you should put a stinger on murray.

From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:06:05 -0700 (PDT)

Get with Eric on the room part , you should ,but he can actully show how his fits --- coocoo@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I don't think I can keep the Monza exhaust on my bus
> anymore. I keep getting a leak on the driver side at
> the donut. I think the pipes stick out too far and I
> drag them on driveways or bang them into stuff when
> I back up. And there was the sneak attack speedbump
> I hit yesterday at about 30. (I got air). All of
> this is because my bus is lowered I KNOW THIS so
> there is no reason to have a big pile on about what
> a maroon I am. I think I will go back to the single
> quiet pack. It works well, doesn't have the sound
> that I liked from the Monza, but it should sure last
> longer and I don't think it will drag as often.
>
> I would like the tuck away ( or whatever it's
> called) but I don't think I have the room.

Paul Smith www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.
H.B.B.

Use your PC to make calls at very low rates https://voiceoam.pcs.v2s.live.com/partnerredirect.aspx