[tcb] Re: A very goofy gremlin

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 09:20:13 -0600

Thanks for all of the info!  I hope to get this problem solved soon. Donner
is my favorite Bus to drive!  Wieder is out of commission until his new
tires show up later this week.  He needs an alignment big time before
getting back on the road. And Blitzen is a gas guzzler and thought is
required to drive him.  I