[tcb] Re: A fire extinguisher could save your dreams (and your life)

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:52:10 -0500

Oh, poor you.  Glad you are ok.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Barry <bigfoot51102@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bus list <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; fwvf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, Feb 16, 2010 10:46 am
Subject: [tcb] A fire extinguisher could save your dreams (and your life)

While I am sure most of you do already, PUT A FIRE EXTINGUISHER IN YOUR
VOLKSWAGENS TODAY!!! I didn't have one in my Vanagon and I paid the price this
morning. My poor bus burned to the ground from what appears to be a fuel leak
that went from a small manageable fire to a totaled crispy shell in just a few
short moments. I was not injured but, my state of mind did not come out so
lucky. I was lucky, I was sitting on the side of the road when I started
smelling the smoke, jumped out and ran to the back to see a glow underneath and
called 911 as I had no way of fighting any of the flames.
We all love our VWs and would not want to see this happen to any of you. I am
going to buy an extinguisher for every car I have on the road by the end of the
week.
John