[tcb] Re: A few more photos

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:54:52 -0500

Who would I be without all the "poking"?
    From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>

    No, I didn't hit a tree.

     But when I got in the bus and pushed the clutch before starting  the
engine,  I started heading down hill to the lake.  It only moved a few feet so
I wasn't really close to hurting anything.  We need to get Rob to tattoo and
E-brake on Dennis.

    Jeff

      From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>

      I had a great time at the point.  My stay was short but enjoyable.

      here are a few photos.  http://flickr.com/photos/61507106@N00/map/

      Thanks again Paul.  I am already looking forward to the second Saturday
in October 2009.  I am not expecting any red river rivalry conflicts until 2011.

      Special thanks to Denis for moving my bus into the photo line up.
Anybody have a guess on whether Denis set my E-brake after he parked it?  ;)

      Jeff

7:01 AM