[tcb] Re: A few more photos

  • From: ATX <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:55:51 -0700 (PDT)

I guess I need a generator belt tattoo then

just like i need a tattoo of a coil wire with a good connection ;)

Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:46:57 -0700
From: atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: A few more photos
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No, I didn't hit a tree.

 But when I got in the bus and pushed the clutch before starting  the engine,
I started heading down hill to the lake.  It only moved a few feet so I wasn't
really close to hurting anything.  We need to get Rob to tattoo and E-brake on
Dennis.

Jeff

From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
I had a great time at the point.  My stay was short but enjoyable.

here are a few photos.  http://flickr.com/photos/61507106@N00/map/

Thanks again Paul.  I am already looking forward to the second Saturday in
October 2009.  I am not expecting any red river rivalry conflicts until 2011.

Special thanks to Denis for moving my bus into the photo line up.  Anybody have
a guess on whether Denis set my E-brake after he parked it?  ;)

Jeff

See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your
life. See Now