  From: Dan Martin
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 9:00 AM
  Subject: [tcb] A couple more FNG's!

    The "Bighead Conglomerate" has joined the T.C.B.!

  Welcome Bo and Tina! (houston) Bo has a 60 single cab,
  Tina has a beautiful 63, 15 window delux!

  Welcome Shane and Tina! (beaumont) Shane has a 62 single cab. (on
  bucket status) And some other VW I think........

  Bo's Tina is kinda disenchanted with the VW scene here in H-town, It
  has lost some of the "fun" for her. She has been
  challenged by the local "malcontents" and is prepared to SELL her bus
  and buy a pop up camper trailer!
  So you can tell she NEEDS to hang out with us sometime SOON!

  Welcome to the group guys!

  Dan & Katrina Martin
  1971 VW Bus
  H.B.B.