[tcb] A Hallmark e-card from Teak & Sequoia

  • From: WHOCANDUNCAN@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 03:31:30 +0100

Hello!

 Teak & Sequoia has sent you a Hallmark e-card!  To see it, just click the link
below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address line:

http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=3740582044912M137547859Y

Or . you can follow these steps:

1.      Go to our homepage at http://www.hallmark.com
2.      Choose "Free E-Cards" under the "Our Products" section.
3.      Click the link that says "Pick up an e-card."
4.      Enter your e-mail address and this number: EG3740582044912.  Click
"Display Greeting," and enjoy your e-card.

With best wishes,
Your friends at Hallmark

Your privacy is our priority. Click the "Privacy and Security" link at the
bottom of any page on Hallmark.com to see our privacy policy.