[tcb] Re: A Good Week...so far!

  • From: Neil the VWDUDE <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:23:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Paul, been a rough week fer me so far...looks like
surgery is gonna keep me away from Transporters at the
Point this year...sniff sniff :(
Can I send ya money fer a couple o' shirts?
Keep the registration fee, its fer a good cause!
If the DR. okays it, I might be able to make it with
ELizabeth drivin' the Road Dog...too early to tell...
--- singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "AWSOMW'
> --- a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Mark gets a new job, I get a raise(can now afford
> > purchase Dunkel), and seeing RUSH last night in
> > concert it has really been one good week!!!!
> > Em

> > Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited
> > storage and industry-leading spam and email virus
> > protection.
> >

> Paul Smith
> www.23window.com/thezone
>
> T.C.B.