[tcb] Re: A Good Week...so far!

  • From: Neil the VWDUDE <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 04:10:56 -0700 (PDT)

Yep, Elizabeth got me some Valerian Root Tea (smells
like armpit)...it works fairly well...that and
benedryl...I was able to sleep til 0600 this
morning...but that may be a side effect of the
Twilight anesthsia (had a second epidural
yesterday)...
Funny side note, immediately after the epidural, we
went to the Landmark Resturant at the Melrose Hotel to
eat (Resturant week)...
I kept nodding off between courses!
Yeah, NOT gonna do the Lunesta...