[tcb] Re: A Formal Apology

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 21:42:17 -0600

She's a Yank.

On 3/9/2011 9:40 PM, Julie wrote:
Here you go again Kelly! I am not a Texan! Gee whiz, watch what you call people!

On Mar 9, 2011, at 9:33 PM, kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Thanks Mike. But I'm the new guy. Nobody loves me yet. I have to tread gently around that delicate Texan pride. At least now you know what to get the kid for his birthday! Imagine how his eyes will light up for a whole big box of Twinkies!