[tcb] Re: A Formal Apology

  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 21:05:44 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks Dear.

----- Original Message -----
From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 9:31:23 AM
Subject: [tcb] Re: A Formal Apology

Born & Proud to say it!!!
Emily

Mark,
Born in Los Angeles, but moved here at 3 months, so I consider him a Texan
anyway.

From: kelly dosch < kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx >
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 9:33 PM

  Thanks Mike. But I'm the new guy. Nobody loves me yet. I have to tread gently
around that delicate Texan pride.
  At least now you know what to get the kid for his birthday! Imagine how his
eyes will light up for a whole big box of Twinkies!