[tcb] Re: A Formal Apology

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 12:12:17 -0600

If you are just passing thru don't wait to long to pass.I was going to be in
Texas for no more than five years,That was almost 30 years ago.How long does it
take to become a Texan,anyway.With very few exceptions all of our families
migrated from somewhere.I just migrated from Oregon a long time ago.I don't
think I will be heading back,at least no time soon.
oleblue
          From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 10:59 PM

          She also has a persecution complex. I think that if you live in
Texas, you’re a Texan.

          And she makes a damn fine cobbler. If she loves you, she’ll make you
crepes.

                    From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 10:21 PM

                    Ya Ya Ya while you guys are are trying to decide who was
the biggest camping wimp I have a real problem!

                    My grandson came over and left his Twinkie here.  I figured
he would forget about it so I ATE IT!  Well he came back over today and wanted
to know where his Twinkie was.  I told him the dogs ate it but, he didn't
believe me.  Then I told him my wife ate it still no go.  Now I'm on the hook
for a twinkie before he comes over again.
                    I knew eating that Twinkie would bring nothing but pain.

                    .Kelly I wouldn't worry too much everytime I drunk dial I
piss off half the people I know but they still love me.
                    .

                    On 3/9/2011 8:58 PM, kelly dosch wrote:

                            Ok, dang. My little paragraph of teasing went over
like a lead balloon. Had I known all of you would take it so seriously and be
so offended as to want to "kick my ass" or write "silver tongued" rebukes I
would never have made fun of your constitutions in such a cavalier manner.
                            I now see that we are a very serious group and that
teasing or even joking of any kind is done at one's own peril.
                            In the future, I will do my best to refrain from
any further joking at the expense of anybody's pride.
                            My most sincere apologies to all of you whom I
wounded with my scalding remarks. It was only meant in jest, but I promise I
will try to keep my jesting to myself from now on.

07:34:00