[tcb] Re: A Formal Apology

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 07:02:25 -0600

OK, OK There was nothing wrong in your teasings.I don't think there is much
serious banter going on untill Its' time to get some help with a bus
problem.Then those in the "know"will do thier best to be of serious help.If
they are not in the know they still throw in their .02 worth.
  This is not a serious group at all and I think with few exceptions everyones
skin is pretty thick and are not easily offended.So go ahead and take your best
shot then run for cover.We'll kick you ass then help you up.
Joking and harassment is fuel for this group.
  If anyone is offended by your salding remarks they can just get over it.
     Now I'm going back to my shop where Rose and Bluebus love me.
oleblue