[tcb] Re: A Formal Apology

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 21:21:16 -0600

Ya Ya Ya while you guys are are trying to decide who was the biggest camping wimp I have a real problem!

My grandson came over and left his Twinkie here. I figured he would forget about it so I ATE IT! Well he came back over today and wanted to know where his Twinkie was. I told him the dogs ate it but, he didn't believe me. Then I told him my wife ate it still no go. Now I'm on the hook for a twinkie before he comes over again.
I knew eating that Twinkie would bring nothing but pain.

.Kelly I wouldn't worry too much everytime I drunk dial I piss off half the people I know but they still love me.
.

On 3/9/2011 8:58 PM, kelly dosch wrote:

Ok, dang. My little paragraph of teasing went over like a lead balloon. Had I known all of you would take it so seriously and be so offended as to want to "kick my ass" or write "silver tongued" rebukes I would never have made fun of your constitutions in such a cavalier manner. I now see that we are a very serious group and that teasing or even joking of any kind is done at one's own peril. In the future, I will do my best to refrain from any further joking at the expense of anybody's pride. My most sincere apologies to all of you whom I wounded with my scalding remarks. It was only meant in jest, but I promise I will try to keep my jesting to myself from now on.