[tcb] Re: 7 acres of mud

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 07:51:37 -0700

Cool G2 glad you found some land.
You could park your RV out there and have one HELL of a FIREPIT. I see all that
wood laying around...
Buses can park on the high ground...
Big campout at G2's in November 2008. (This gives you a little time to get
ready for one heck of a party)

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/