[tcb] Re: 67 Splitty Possibly for Sale

  • From: Kirk <slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 18:26:52 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Wed, 6/24/09, w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: 67 Splitty Possibly for Sale
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 4:16 PM

So, you're going to be a clown?  I don't get it.

Besides digifonts are played out.  Who'd run 40 year old electronics when you
can now hook up your iPod and drive your EFI?..  Of course you'd have to get
fuel from the iTunes store, but who cares!

:-)

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 11:09 AM, <wuzmop@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I was going to do that, then I see a couple of clowns I don't know running ads
for those services. I think I'll post something and see where it leads.

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx <wuzmop@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 7:23 AM

That's crazy talk!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx <wuzmop@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 4:53 PM

I told ya'll the bear was bad news!

From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx <theresabuckner@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 4:11 PM

Hey     Paul    Is that like grin and bear it ??     Terry