[tcb] Re: 30 DAY TO PSYCOBLOOIE/wlecome to the list

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 13:59:23 -0500

welcome to the list damien.

hopefully damien and another bus owner i know will be comming up to psychoblooie.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: 30 DAY TO PSYCOBLOOIE!!!!!!!!
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 13:34:10 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

I'm in Texas <grin>. In the building just below the pointer arrow here:

<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1299+S.+3rd+St+silsbee,+tx&sll=30.339047,-94.181564&sspn=0.009241,0.014591&ie=UTF8&ll=30.337223,-94.180341&spn=0.004621,0.007296&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr&om=1>

I work most all weekends so I can never have the Rivi at any of the tech
sessions the Houston people hold. I'm about 100 miles northeast of Houston.

Gerald

Don?t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/