[tcb] Re: 27 new messages

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:04:27 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Chirp, Chirp

My "Oops movie" was on the BSKA list <grin>. I just don't post much ...
anywhere. The BSKA list "bounces" a little. It picks up some during the off
season (Nov to about Feb) because most of the members are up north where they
can't work on theier buses during those months -- so they retreat to the
computer.

Now, the VintageBus and Type2 lists are all tech. The membership is just so
large that there have to be tight rules and control. You picked up 27 new
messages this morning -- can you imagine getting 100 - 300 on a SINGLE LIST
almost every day. I remember months that approached 3000 messages in a single
month on the Vintage VW list a few years back when it got a little out of
control.

When Mom and Dad both got sick I stopped reading some of the lists I
subscribe to. Four of them are semi-work related computer software lists. I
have 4000+ unread messages in one, 2400+ unread messages in another and 700+
in another. I spent about 5 hours and went through the 4th of them that
only had about 600 unread messages.

I have 3200+ unread messages in the Type2 list.

Speaking of PsychoBilly ....

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/candlewar1.html

G2