[tcb] 2013 Nacogdoches Show

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 14:35:55 -0700 (PDT)

This is a feeler for some input.  We normally have the Nac show the last
Saturday in March, which is right in the middle of the Nacogdoches Azalea
Trail.  In 2013 the last weekend in March is Easter Sunday (weekend).

Our choices are to leave it on the Saturday the day before Easter (probably not
a good choice), move it up one week to the next to last Saturday in March or
move it later one week which would be the first Saturday in April.

Does anyone have any input they would like to make before we decide?  If so let
me know.