[tcb] Re: 1969 Westy @ BJ

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:06:25 -0800 (PST)

I was thinking of a ghia front end on my 69 type 3 fastback. give it that
sporty look.

Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hey, I could put one on my
squareback as well.  It would be the next big trend.  Maybe even bigger than
the whole Cal-Look scene.  We'll call it the Split-Look and sell t-shirts.
Who's in?

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Hmmm, maybe I should try to put a
splitty front end on my Vanagon.

James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   My neighbors (who owned a '65
Bus and knew I wanted one) asked me why didn't I put a splitty skin on the
front of my Bus - that's the reason right there!

James
DAC
'73/'77 Westfakia
'78 Super Vert