[tcb] Re: 1967 Vw volkswagen custom fasty F/S or trade - $12000 (dallas texas)

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:33:49 -0700 (PDT)

Wonder if he'd trade for my Vespa moped???  Loves the
freeway, too, just a few small issues... ;)
--- Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> LOL
>

> >From: Will <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Subject: [tcb] Re: 1967 Vw volkswagen custom fasty
> F/S or trade - $12000
> >(dallas texas)
> >Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:26:48 -0500
> >
> >Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
> >
> >No comment

http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=REDCARPET_hotmailtextlink3

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey