[tcb] Re: 1967 Vw volkswagen custom fasty F/S or trade - $12000 (dallas texas)

  • From: Will <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:26:48 -0500

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No comment

-----Original Message-----
From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 2:08 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb]  1967 Vw volkswagen custom fasty F/S or trade - $12000 (dallas
texas)

"mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.

 1967 Vw volkswagen custom fasty F/S or trade
Reply to: sale-352823034@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-06-15, 12:33PM

selling my 1967 custom fasty, I have owned this car for the last 4 years or so,
It has won or placed at every show I have ever taken it to. Probibly one one of
the best in Texas. It has a 1776 with dual dual carbs, lowered front and rear,
Randar wheels good rubber, custom paint with ghost flames, custom interior. I
have drivin this car all over the place she loves the freeway. Ok for the bad
the only 2 things with the car is the front brakes have a pull probibily needs
new ones or adjustment , and it has one nick in the front fender the size of a
nickel where a tent pole accidently fell on her thats it! i will possibly trade
for a VW waterpumper passat wagon gti ect..or a nice truck. The ONLY reason I
am putting this up is I want a newer car and I have several vw's. looking for
something 2000 or newer should have somewhat low miles custom is ok let me know
what u have and don't waste my time with junk . Thanks for looking!

Original URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/352823034.html

this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our