[tcb] Re: 1966 Volkswagen Microbus (Houston)

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 14:01:35 -0500

No price? And I didn't know that there is a current Vintage VW bus craze

  Date: 2007-06-03, 1:32PM

  Up for sale a lifetime oportunity to own a piece of the 60's culture, New sea
blue/cumulus white paint, new seals allover, new white walls, new Hallogen H4
Headlamps rebuilt brakes and complete interior that includes its original
rubber floor mats, TMI headliner, door interior panels and kick panels, and
most of its original seat upholstery,
  This great original 21 Windows Microbus is an excellent opportunity for any
enthusiast to climb aboard the current vintage VW Bus craze.Item #150126435508

  Original URL: http://austin.craigslist.org/car/344012873.html
  this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
  email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
  http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/iNGdyZGQsVWZ0NXav5ycAcmcp
PM