[tcb] Re: 10 reasons to have gone to Pyshoblooie ..

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 14:12:12 -0400

LOL!

-----Original Message-----
From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 12:57 pm
Subject: [tcb] Re: 10 reasons to have gone to Pyshoblooie ..

LOL

I wish I had made it this year.? Unfortunately my anniversary is the 4th so
scheduling something around that isn't fun.? There's also the A, B, C, D?trip
philosophy

A) Trips by Yourself.? These are great except when on business.?

B) Trips by Yourself with your hobby.? Definitely a Step up from A trips.

C) Trips with your wife and or kids.? These are all well below expectation.

D) Trips with yoru wife and or kids and your hobby.? Don't ask.

?