Tao Meeting 1/15

  • From: Tao Community <th2admin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: taomeeting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 19:49:32 -0800

*Our Meeting*
*Our meeting tomorrow (Sunday) will be the first Tao Meeting of 2012:

10:30 AM - 10:35 AM The Meeting Beginning Ritual. More information
10:35 AM - 11:00 AM Bill's Thoughts on the Tao.
11:00 AM - 11:25 AM Derek's Q&A session.
11:25 AM - 11:30 AM Five-minute break.
11:30 AM - 12:25 PM Derek's talk on the Tao Te Ching and Tao-related topics.
12:25 PM - 12:30 PM The Meeting Ending Ritual.

The above are Pacific Time. You can always check the current time in Los
Angeles by clicking on this

If you would like to see a list of upcoming meetings, please click on this
link <http://sites.google.com/site/taoismnet/home/meeting/schedule>.

As you may recall, for 2012 I will get to the temple a little earlier and
practice Qi Gong exercise -- a series of ten dynamic patterns for chi
mastery and health enhancement. Please let me know by email if you would
like me to turn on the webcam at that time (9:45 AM Pacific) in order to
follow along.

If you have already registered with GoToWebinar for this year (2012), it
should have already sent you reminder messages with instructions on how to
attend. If you have not yet registered, you can do so at
registration is good for all the meetings scheduled this year, so you
only have to do it once. You don't need to go through the same process
every week.

I am planning to discuss the chapter-ending text from *The Tao of Success*,
followed by an in-depth exploration into *Tao Te Ching: Annotated &
Explained*. These books are not required to follow the lecture, but they
are available from Amazon.com if you are interested:

   - The Tao of
   - Tao Te Ching: Annotated &

- Derek

*How to Access the Meeting**
1. If you have not already done so, register at
You only need to do this once.

2. GoToWebinar will send you instructions to attend the meeting by email.
Follow those instructions.

3. That's it! Once you get into the meeting, you should be able to see and
hear everything.

You can always find more information about the Tao Meeting at
taoism.net/meeting. You can also contact Bill Bunting at
billbunting@xxxxxxxxxxx for assistance if you run into problems.

*How to Unsubscribe
You can easily unsubscribe from this mailing list in one of two ways:

   as the subject.
   2. Visit freelists.org/list/taomeeting and follow the simple
   instructions there.