[talks-uk] Re: register

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:27:58 -0000

Hi Peter.

When you choose to register by text, all that happens is that your serial number is retrieved from the Nuance Text server. Simply buy your registration from your dealer as normal and after you have a ticket reference number, proceed to register talks as instructed. Your serial number will then be automatically installed in to talks when activation is complete and you can then note this down for your records for future installations.

Best wishes, Ibrahim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter" <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>