[talks-uk] Re: possibly a complete N82 disaster, can anyone help please?

  • From: "Paul Cutress" <pcutress@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:38:17 +0100

Hi alex, does your phone have a memory card? with talks installed to it?, if so, try removing the memory card first, then restarting the phone.

reinsert the memory card once phone has restarted
If the phone restarts successfully, then you know that the problem is a talks installation issue on the memory card. If so, with sighted help, simply remove everything talks related, and then reinstalling it
hope this helps.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>