[talks-uk] Re: n97 Mini E-mail

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:56:05 +0100

Does the old e-mail client just say E-mail because that's all I can find in
there which when I open it comes up with my e-mail address.  When the phone
arrived it just said set up e-mail and Yvonne and I both tried to set it up,
she is sighted and it wouldn't do anything, hence the phone call to Vodafone
who then sent me that configuration message but nowhere does it say Nokia
Messaging.  So I don't know!

Thanks maybe I'll get Yvonne to look again today.

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom N/A, 13°C Wind:SSE-160° at 10KT
Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 25/04/2010 8:23 pm

I've done the lot Pete, changed the cursor to letters but the keys just beep if
you arrow down.  But Saqib has just said that phone is not supported yet which
is a pain and I suppose there won't be another Talks update for a year or so
now.

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom Partly Cloudy, 11°C Wind:W-270° at 15KT
If you can get nothing better out of the world, get a good dinner out of it, at

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24/04/2010 3:09 pm

Hi Everyone,

I haven't had anyone reply to this yet, does anyone know what I'm doing
wrong with my e-mail on the N97 mini?  Talks won't read it, it's as if there
is nothing on the screen but my P.A. said that it was all there and she read
it to me.

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom N/A, 18°C Wind:SSE-160° at 11KT
* Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx