[talks-uk] Re: n97 Mini E-mail

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 12:00:12 +0100

Hi Steve. I have removed the Nokia e-mail client and all is working now thanks. My E72 is becoming more and more redundant. I only use it for Ovi Maps and WFN. I have to admit the sound quality for music through headphones is better on the E72. The music seems to be a bit louder.

My Twitter page is www.twitter.com/saqib1975
MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 25/04/2010 8:23 pm

I've done the lot Pete, changed the cursor to letters but the keys just
beep if you arrow down.  But Saqib has just said that phone is not
supported yet which is a pain and I suppose there won't be another Talks
update for a year or so now.

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom Partly Cloudy, 11°C Wind:W-270° at
15KT

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 24/04/2010 3:09 pm

Hi Everyone,

I haven't had anyone reply to this yet, does anyone know what I'm doing
wrong with my e-mail on the N97 mini?  Talks won't read it, it's as if
there
is nothing on the screen but my P.A. said that it was all there and she
read
it to me.

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom N/A, 18°C Wind:SSE-160° at 11KT
* Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx