[talks-uk] Re: n82

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 11:36:42 -0000

Neil

I never use my phone as a music player, I was just making the comment for
someone who did the N95 is the better option. I'm not too keen on slides
either, but while the N82 does feel heavier and more robust, for its size and
weight I did find it too plasticy. I liked it but it has never been my
favourite phone.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk