[talks-uk] Re: moving talks

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:25:23 -0000

Here here Barbra. I am not from NI but from South of Ireland. Have heard all about RNIB in NI OK. This e-mail from London though.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Steve Nutt - Email Address: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 13/11/2008 09:38
Sent To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Scott,

As many times as you like, but you can only use one phone per upgrade.
In
other words, you buy Phone A, you then use Phone A to upgrade to Phone
B.
You can still use Phone B to upgrade to Phone C, but you can't use Phone

to upgrade to Phone C. So in other words, if you sell on Phone A, the
new
customer can't use it for an upgrade, if you have done so.