[talks-uk] Re: moving talks

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:38:17 -0000

OK, Steve I thought he was implying that one could sell to one's friend and one's friend could in fact purchase for the £50.00. Now pity some of these e-mails I delete and others I keep but I think I probably deleted that one as I am not interested in selling my Talks mobile. Certainlly not the N95 unless something brilliant came on the market. Only have the 1st one since June.