[talks-uk] Re: moving talks

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:26:32 -0000

Eleanor,

Who did you speak to at Sight Village London, to my knowledge we were the
only person selling it on the day at the show, and we are selling it, and
have always sold it for the past 9 months or so for £200. You may also wish
to purchase the additional GPS receiver for £44.9, how much were you quoted?

Feel free to call up if you wish to discuss, we are unlike other dealers of
WFA, as we buy direct from Wayfinder so we can offer it at better prices.

I hope that poor service from someone else hasn't put you off, I'm sure that
Paul and other's on the list will state to you that it's a great product for
the price.

If I can do anything please do call or e-mail direct, service@xxxxxxxxxxx
and 0161 277 7997.

Regards.

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder Access
software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs with instant
product activation and an online store supporting British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.

www.talknav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx