[talks-uk] Re: installing Talks on N73

  • From: "Bepey,Paul" <paulbepey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 22:01:08 +0000 (GMT)

Hello, Chris.
It's probably safer leaving the Certificate checking on though I think it can
be changed in;
Settings>Security>Online Certificate management>
In answer to your second question, the N73 has plenty of memory to install
Talks onto but you may want to purchase a MemoryCard for Documents, etc.
Hope this helps;
Kind regards,
Paul Bepey.