[talks-uk] Re: Web browsing using Talks

  • From: <tim.pennick@xxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 12:57:43 +0100

I've just had another look at the manual, and it looks as though they're
heading in the right direction but haven't quite got there yet.  The
Talks + down, key sequence says that in a text context it reads all the
text from the cursor, but in a web browsing context it reads the text
from the cursor to the next object.  Let's hope this is something
they'll enhance soon as listening to web based news etc on a phone seems
to be a really useful facility when travelling by train etc but at the
moment pressing the joystick for each new line is a bit of a pain.

By the way, how do Nuance advise of upgrades?

Regards,

Tim