[talks-uk] Re: Web browsing using Talks

  • From: <tim.pennick@xxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:11:52 +0100

Thanks Barbara,

It may just be the way your message is worded, but did I detect an
implication in their that you no longer use Talks, or that you no longer
use the 3230?  Did you mean that you HAVE found a way of achieving
better results with a different screen reader, or a different phone?

Sorry if I'm barking up the wrong tree.

Tim