[talks-uk] Re: Wayfinder etc.

  • From: "Philip Martin" <p.martin13@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 17:09:54 +0100

Wayfinder etc.Tim,
If you depart from your route Wayfinder will re calculate your route if you
have set the option 'automatically re cal    culate route' to on.  There would
not be a lot of use to a navigation system that couldn't cope with going of
track.   I don't know about future versions of these products but I still use
Ver. 5 of Wayfinder which works fine with the current version of Talks.  There
a couple of snags with Ver 6 but, even when these are sorted out, I don't think
Ver. 6 has much more to offer than 5.  Mainly there is some differences in the
way you work through the menus and options. Would be interested in what others
think.

HTH
Philip