[talks-uk] Re: Talks question

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:09:51 +0000

I'm having trouble and couldn't read the forwarded message. This may be off topic to your question but the other day I opened a word doc in Quick office on my N82 and of course it wouldn't read. I then went to options and save as and on file type I pressed select. I then had a choice between word doc or txt. I chose the txt file and then saved. I had to leave Quick Office to read it using Nokias own text reader but it is a way round for simple Word documents.

At 10:46 11/11/2008, you wrote:
Hi Graham,

Quick Office does not currently work with Talks.  It is incompatible.  So
the answer is no it won't work.