[talks-uk] Re: Talks Premium - extra applications

  • From: Graham Wilkins <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 10:48:05 +0000

Sorry, Ibrahim I'm not following you. I have the application installation files on my memory card, but they won't install. Are you saying I should remove them, then put them back on and try again. The main phone memory only has the original stuff it came with.
Graham

Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:

Hi.

Before we all get hot under the collar, try and uninstall the applications through the application manager usually found in the tools folder. Remove all items with the exception of the talks software and the speech synthesiser usually eloquence and while your at it, if you are a heavy internet user, clear the cache so that redundant internet files are deleted.

Bet wishes, Ibrahim Gucukoglu

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter" <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 7:46 PM Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Talks Premium - extra applications

Hi Graham ,
Same here. I think though in my case, it might be because they have not yet
been registered. Anyway, what happens on my 6260 is that, when I launch any
of these programs, they hang in their opening windows until I fold the
handset. When I open the handset again, there seems to be a window open that
is unreadable by talks. Heavens knows how I'm going to be able to enter any
ticket numbers, if I'm required to do so.

Peter

From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.

MSN:peter_paul_logue@xxxxxxxxxxx

Website: