[talks-uk] Re: Should the latest Talks read e-mails on a Nokia C5

  • From: "alexander shannon " <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 22:00:21 +0100

Hi Mark,

As I said, I think the problem is partly the fact of Talks
Standard rather than Talks Premium being installed, but this
may not be the only problem, as I have Talks Premium on my
Nokia C5 and still can't use the internet or read e-mails
with Talks, and I believe the problem, in my case at least,
is down to the fact that the version of Talks I have does
not as yet support the browser installed on the Nokia C5,
and my thinking is, that your problem may be as much to do
with the standard versus premium issue with talks, as the
fact the browser on your handset may not be supported.
However, I can't comment on the browser support issue, but
hopefully another list member will be able to clarify
whether I am correct in my assumptions.