[talks-uk] Re: Should the latest Talks read e-mails on a Nokia C5

  • From: "Mark Smith" <mark.smith1974@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 21:20:21 +0100

HI Alexanda

You have probably hit it on the head so to speak, and I will get onto Vodafone and complain as the internet was working in the shop, but I couldn't hear talks properly due to the background noise.

I am very disappointed, but it may be that unless Vodafone will install the latest and more advanced version of Talks then I may have to downgrade the Nokkia browser.

This is almost like a JAWS and windows internet explorer version 8 problem I suspect!

Regards

Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: "alexander shannon " <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>