To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 11:59 PM
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Should the latest Talks read e-mails on a Nokia C5

Vodafone install Talks free of charge, it is not Talks Premium and generally is not the latest release. I do not think you can complain to Vodafone but if you have had Talks put on your phone by Vodafone you will be able to upgrade and you can ask Vodafone if they will kindly credit your account. I have never had a problem asking Vodafone to do this for me. Just ensure that you are able to explain your situation well to the person in Customer Services. If you feel you are not getting your point across then ask for a Manager or just call again that day and hopefully you will get someone else who will understand you. Good luck. You should succeed.