[talks-uk] Screen Reader Usage Surey

  • From: Neil Barnfather - TalkNav <forums@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 17:03:35 +0100

Dear All,

A very valuable survey into our user community and our current screen reading
habits can be found at the link below. I think given that this sort of thing
can go towards improving things for all of us, that we should actively
participate where possible in this.

  visited link http://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey4/

many thanks.

Regards,

Neil Barnfather

Talks List Administrator
Twitter @neilbarnfather
www.neilbarnfather.com

TalkNav is a Nuance, Code Factory and Sendero dealer, for all your
accessible phone, PDA and GPS related enquiries visit www.talknav.com

e-mail: - service@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: - +44  844 999 4199